There are 10,000 - 15,000 home care agencies in the U.S. and we have 700 as clients. Can you help us close the remaining 10,000+ and dominate the market?
Are you tired of being one sales person in a mass of hundreds? Are you interested in joining one of the largest growth markets for the next 10 years? Are you comfortable talking to small business owners and providing them a valuable service to grow their business? Then this is the job for you.
Founded in 2008, Pipeline Success is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. We are a laid back, small office, startup type atmosphere and mentality, with the industry clout and respect that comes with being one of the largest providers in our space.
As part of a small sales team and smaller company, you’ll be able to enjoy direct access to peers, managers, executives, and other team members easily. Plus free sodas, snacks, foosball, pinball, and fun with your peers.
Our Inside Sales team is collaborative and holds themselves to high standards. The team celebrates wins and consistently works to surpass the goals that we set for ourselves. Management supports team members with career development to make them the best salesperson they can be.
We're looking for competitive, ambitious, internally motivated sales people. We are targeting candidates with at least 1 year of B2B cold calling experience in a transactional sales environment.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle
- High volume cold calling to small businesses (100+ a day)
- High volume closing rate (80+ a month)
- Schedule and execute online product demos with prospective clients
- Participate in ongoing sales trainings and meetings
What you should have:
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and be highly self-motivated
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- 1+ years of B2B Sales/Cold Calling experience preferred
- Experience selling SaaS solutions is preferred
- Willingness to embrace change
- Excellent communication skills and drive to turn every conversation into a sale
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)