There are 10,000 - 15,000 home care agencies in the U.S. and we have 700 as clients. Can you help us close the remaining 10,000 and dominate the market? Are you tired of being one sales person in a mass of hundreds? Are you interested in joining one of the largest growth markets for the next 10 years? Are you comfortable talking to small business owners and providing them a valuable service to grow their business? Then this is the job for you.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is competitive.
- Someone who is ambitious.
- Internally motivated sales person.
- 1 year of B2B cold calling experience in a transactional sales environment (minimum)
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle
- High volume cold calling to small businesses (100 a day)
- High volume closing rate (80 a month)
- Schedule and execute online product demos with prospective clients
- Participate in ongoing sales trainings and meetings
What you should have:
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and be highly self-motivated
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- 1 years of B2B Sales/Cold Calling experience preferred
- Experience selling SaaS solutions is preferred
- Willingness to embrace change
- Excellent communication skills and drive to turn every conversation into a sale
What you'll get:
- As part of a small sales team and smaller company, you’ll be able to enjoy direct access to peers, managers, executives, and other team members easily\
- Free sodas, snacks, foosball, pinball, and fun with your peers.
- The team celebrates wins and consistently works to surpass the goals that we set for ourselves.
- Management supports team members with career development to make them the best salesperson they can be.
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)