We are looking for a Call Center Manager with experience in lead generation, five9 experience is essential. The Call Center Manager is responsible for the effectiveness of one of our most valued products and will be tasked with delivering high-performance metrics and managing supervisors and quality control. This position will also be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing all operational activities for inbound/outbound Call center multi-shift, 7-day per week operation. Our call center has been growing exponentially, we need someone that will take it to the next level.
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Direct the forecasting and scheduling of daily workforce.
- Continuously evaluate workflow and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Track and measure individual and team productivity and quality results for staffing forecasts.
- Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies & cost management.
- Implement new processes, procedures and technologies as needed.
- Maintain and monitor performance, production, attendance and punctuality records, reviews and appraisals for staff.
- Monitor adherence to company quality monitoring goals.
- Ensure adherence to company policies.
- Develop troubleshooting and methods documentation for device and software issues.
- Perform analysis and correction of existing content and training documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Work with subject matter experts to determine best practices and identification of trending product issues
Leadership and Management / Supervision:
- Ability to lead, motivate, and direct the activities of other employees in order to achieve objectives, project schedules, and team goals and to complete assignments within established time frames and specifications. The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, clearly define objectives, and give technical direction with applied knowledge of alternatives and decision-making experience.
- Manage and motivate call center staff to meet customer service performance goals. Ensure that all inbound and call center incentives are developed and executed as planned.
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching, monitoring, training, reviewing, disciplining of assigned staff.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of inbound call center operations.
- Experience with call center software Five9; Administrator, Supervisor and agent application
- 4 years minimum inbound call center management experience preferred.
- Understanding and ability to execute inbound programs to ensure service levels and financial objectives are met.
- Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to develop and produce reports from existing systems, analyze them and make informed recommendations.
- Knowledge of current call center & workforce management technology.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with peers, senior management, and other departments in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal management skills.
- Possess budgeting and financial planning skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to foster a positive and productive work environment with the ability to lead, build teams and motivate staff.
- Possess excellent knowledge of manpower planning and scheduling in a customer service environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere.
- Experience with TCS scheduling software & Workforce Management Systems preferred.
- Experience with post-sales operations and high tech environment preferred.
- Ability to create, modify and track KPIs that relate to troubleshooting and documentation environments.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, documentation, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- MAC and PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphics and multimedia
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other office products.
Compensation Based on Experience
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)