Call Center Agent - Work from Home
Job Title: Call Center Agent – Work from Home
Location: Must reside in central Texas with the ability to travel to Austin for training
Job Status: 1099 Contract (25-30 hours each week) primarily weekends and evenings
Looking for a company where you can assist customers while comfortably working from home? Want to help families find senior care, assisted living facilities or assist home care providers in finding employment opportunities? If you’re interested in being part of a small team dedicated to customer service, join CareInHomes as a work from home care advisor.
We want someone who’s passionate about providing outstanding customer service to join our team. We aspire to make great things possible for each other, our customers, and for you.
A day in the life
- Work from home
- Provide engaging customer service in our fast-paced call center
- Speak with family members seeking care for loved ones
- Engage with our partner agencies
- Maintain high performance metrics including attendance, schedule adherence and conversion
- Ability to independently make appropriate decisions while addressing the needs of the customer and company
- Communicate effectively with leadership on a daily basis to include coaching opportunities
What you’ll need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years old
- Stable high speed hardwired internet connection
- PC or Apple computer, laptop preferred
- Quiet work environment
- Professional attitude to work independently from home
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- Computer literate and pick up new software quickly
- Five9 experience
- This is a work from home position
- Starting Pay is $11.00 an hour
- Primarily weekend and evenings schedule
CareInHomes was founded in 2008 by two work colleagues who were both dealing with family members who needed assistance. After experiencing the challenges of finding caregiving solutions for loved ones first-hand, they wanted to help other families in the same situation. They wanted to provide an easier way to quickly identify and connect with the providers for the types of care they needed. By asking a few key questions about the care families were looking for and matching those answers against a database of caregiver agencies across the country, CareInHomes has helped millions of families with a simple process for finding the perfect service providers in their area to support and care for their loved ones.
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)