Do you love being so busy the work day flies by? Do you process exceptional customer service and sales skills? Does the ability to control your own paycheck excite you? If you answered yes to all these questions, I have the job for you!
Pipeline Success is the oldest and largest internet referral generating company in the Senior Care Industry. We are constantly growing to support our expanding number of In Home Care Agencies nationwide.
This role includes onboarding new clients and assisting existing clients with their current services. You will also be looking for opportunities to offer additional services to grow your territory revenue. Advising on which services will fit the client’s needs is part of the daily conversation with clients. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and respond in a timely manner are essential. You must have moderate to expert computer skills. Any previous B2B or customer support software experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- A professional demeanor
- Good business acumen via email and phone conversations
- Sharp communication skills
- A positive, go-getter attitude
- The ability to multitask
- Follows directions consistently
- Self-drive in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to a job well done
- Strong phone presence
- The ability to adhere to a set schedule
- Must be computer literate
- Medium tier Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be able to field 16 customer calls per day
- Respond to 40 inbound customer tickets per day
- 1-3 years in a B2B Customer Support role
- Zendesk (or general support software) experience preferred, but not required
- Senior Care (home health or assisted living) experience will be icing on the cake, but is also not a requirement
The position is a full-time position and pays an on target compensation between $31-36k. We are a family oriented business and have a casual atmosphere. We need someone available FT during business hours. Please visit our core product website at www.careinhomes.com and be prepared to discuss what we do.
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)