Call Center Specialist - Work from Home
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Job Status: 1099 Contract (approximately 25-30 hours each week), Monday through Friday, 8am-2pm, 11am-5pm and 2pm-8pm CST shifts available.
If you're interested in working from home assisting families looking for in home care this is the role you. If you would like to be part of a small team dedicated to helping caregivers and families, please join CareInHomes as a work from home call center specialist.
We want someone who’s passionate about providing outstanding customer service to join our team.
A day in the life
- Work from home as a call center specialist
- Speak with family members seeking home care for loved ones
- Engage with our partner agencies to connect qualified families
- Maintain key performance metrics
- Thrives on a team where feedback is welcomed
What you’ll need
- Availability to work mornings or evenings
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Experience in lead generation and/or lead verification call types is a plus
- Five9 contact center software experience is a plus
- Ability to receive coaching and implement feedback
- At least 18 years old
- Stable high speed hardwired internet connection connected to your PC or Apple computer, laptop preferred
- Quiet work environment with no distractions
- Professional attitude to work independently from home
- This is a work from home position
- Starting Pay is $11-$12 an hour depending on experience
Pipeline Success, Inc. is a leading online senior care consumer education, engagement, and matching platform. The Company combines proprietary technology and best practice direct response marketing to match Baby Boomers and seniors with appropriate home care, senior living communities, and related senior care services through multiple channels including their flagship brand, CareInHomes (www.careinhomes.com). Pipeline is the largest provider of online consumer inquiries for home care agencies, assisted living placement companies, and private duty caregivers in the US. Founded in 2008, Pipeline is a privately held company based in Austin, TX.
Company Website: www.pipelinesuccess.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)